Discover your family history with our experts!
Our 20-person team is knowledgeable in all geographic areas and can assist in any type of research inquiry. To begin your journey with us, you will start with an Expert Assessment. Pricing starts at $700 for members and $840 for non-members. Upon completion, you can decide to continue your project with our Research Team or use the provided recommendations to continue researching on your own.
Our Research & Library Services Team can assist you with any type of research request, large or small, including:
- breaking down brick walls
- creating biographical narratives on your ancestors
- obtaining probate records
- creating custom charts
- translate/transcribe records
- lineage society applications
During your one-day (7 hours) Expert Assessment, our Team will review your family research, complete preliminary research, and produce a detailed strategy for next steps. With this service, you'll receive:
- A list of specific resources examined
- Copies of any records discovered during the Assessment
- Suggestions for further independent research
- A detailed strategy for what can be accomplished with additional research for hire
Upon completion, you can decide to continue your project with our Research Team or use the provided recommendations to continue researching on your own.
Still have questions? Contact us online to learn more about this service or any of our other genealogical services. You may also call us at 1-888-296-3447 (choose option 1).
How Research For Hire Works
Learn more about our research process and what you'll receive with your Expert Assessment, and view different types of projects our Research & Library Services Team can do for you.