Director of Research & Library Services
Sarah Dery has been with American Ancestors/NEHGS since 2017 and works alongside the Vice President of Research & Library Services. She performs managerial work for the Research & Library Services team; by supporting the researchers and genealogists, managing correspondence with constituents, organizing research information, and applying her genealogical knowledge in assisting our clients – both in-person and digitally. Sarah is a graduate from Rhode Island College in Providence and has a B.A. in Anthropology and English Literature. Her interest in Anthropology stems from her participation in a week-long archaeology dig at James Madison’s Montpelier in Virginia. Her family ancestry and expertise include Rhode Island, Connecticut, and French-Canada.
You can reach Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 617-226-1233.
- Cleaning Graves for a Worldwide Audience (AAM, Summer 2022, Vol. 23, No. 2)
- “The dream and the hope” (Vita Brevis, July 11, 2022)
- Caring for the land (Vita Brevis, September 28, 2020)
- Behind the Scenes with NEHGS Research Services (AAM, Spring 2019, Vol. 20, No…
- Row on row (Vita Brevis, May 27, 2019)
- Two souls (Vita Brevis, November 12, 2018)
- Never too old to celebrate (Vita Brevis, October 31, 2018)
- Lost to history (Vita Brevis, July 25, 2018)
- Filles du Roi (Vita Brevis, February 16, 2018)