If there is a book, periodical, or manuscript from the NEHGS Library collections which you would like to view, you may request a photocopy of pages from that item. Guests and members may request photocopies for books and articles. Manuscript and Rare Book Collection copy requests are available to NEHGS members.
To place a request, please complete the form below. If you do not know the title, author, or call number, please try searching in our online library catalog.
NEHGS members receive 25 free copies per calendar year.
For requests from Guests or from members who have exceeded their 25 free copies:
- PDFs and JPEG images (suitable for research, classroom, presentations): $0.40 per image
- TIFFs (publishing quality): $12.00 per image
- Paper copies: $0.60 per copy
- Plus $10.00 service fee per every 50 copies. Maximum copies provided = 250
- Plus $25.00 research fee if research is required to locate the information to copy (maximum of one hour of research)
Requests are generally completed within 2-6 weeks from receipt, depending on the nature of the item being copied and the overall volume of requests.