Commemorate the journey that changed the world
American Ancestors is offering a special Mayflower Membership to commemorate the 400th anniversary of the Mayflower landing.
This new membership offer helps support our important nonprofit mission to advance the study of family history in America and beyond by educating, inspiring, and connecting people through scholarship, collections, and expertise.
For $400, you will receive exclusive benefits (pictured above) that are not available through any other American Ancestors membership!
Exclusive Benefits of Mayflower Membership:
- An 11 x17 personalized commemorative Mayflower Membership certificate (frame not included)
- A one-year subscription to the Mayflower Descendant: A Journal of Pilgrim Genealogy & History, beginning in 2020
- A gift set containing a Mayflower 2020-embossed journal bound in soft tan leather with lined paper and a ballpoint pen featuring the 2020 logo
- A beautiful red lacquered mahogany wood and ceramic keepsake box with an iconic Mayflower 2020 American Ancestors design, size 5.125" square with a 4.25" tile top. This box is lined in soft white felt to protect your jewelry, keepsakes and other collectibles
- Access to AmericanAncestors.org, our award-winning website, which features 1.4 billion+ searchable names, plus millions of digitized documents, exclusive databases and family history resources
- All benefits for up to three members of the same household
- Quarterly delivery of the magazine American Ancestors and the flagship journal of American genealogy, The Register
- Complimentary 45-minute consultation time with NEHGS experts
- Complimentary Advanced-level plan of American AncesTREES, our online family tree program
- Antique-gold style member pin
- $20/hour discount on research-for-hire
- $30/hour discount for consultations
- Priority registration for all education programs
- Free admission to our world-class Research Center and special collections
- Advance NEHGS news from the President and CEO
- Exclusive invitations to special events
- Free access to the NEHGS Ask-a-Genealogist service
- 20% discount on books published by NEHGS (some restrictions and exclusions apply)