Library and Special Collections
A leading research center for genealogists of every skill level
Our library houses millions of records, manuscripts, books, microfilms, photographs, artifacts, electronic resources, and other items that preserve and reveal our history. It is also where you will find our experienced staff of genealogists who can assist you with your research.
- View a floor plan of the library and a description of our services
- Consult our guide to using the library
- Read subject guides to assist you in your research
- Learn about the many databases available at the library
- Learn about our Special Collections
- Search our Library Catalog and explore our Digital Collections.