American Ancestors New England Historic Genealogical Society - Founded 1845 N.E. Historic Genealogical Society Seal View Your Shopping Cart Join NEHGS
  • Member Center

  • Question

    Where do I submit record corrections?


    Submit record corrections to

    Please include the error, the suggested correction, name of the database, and the page and volume number with your request.

    Eg: The name on this record should be Starkweather not Stackweather. Massachusetts Vital Records, 1841-1910, Montague, Volume. 607, Page. 39.

    Please note: we cannot correct SSDI records, please call your local Social Security office for further information.


    Did this information answer your question? Please leave your feedback below.

  •  Average 3.5 out of 5
    By Diana Wild
    By Maureen McCarthy 1
    By Duncan T
New England Historic Genealogical Society
99 - 101 Newbury Street
Boston, Massachusetts 02116, USA

© 2010 - 2014 New England Historic Genealogical Society