American Ancestors New England Historic Genealogical Society - Founded 1845 N.E. Historic Genealogical Society Seal View Your Shopping Cart Join NEHGS
Go

Discussion Board

Login
External Database
User Rank: Contributor

Created By:Donna Goodwin
After reading about the external database resources available on the Weekly Genealogist, I decided to take a peek.  Absolutely fantastic, the maps are great and downloadable.  The newspapers a great too.  Check them out.
User Rank: Beginner

Created By:Rose
Did anyone else have a problem with the plug in?  I kept getting the message that the plug in is missing.  Can anyone help?
User Rank: Moderator

Created By:Ellie Spinney

Hello Rose,

I can certainly help you to troubleshoot this problem, please check your email for further information.

Thanks,

Ellie

Website Administrator

NEHGS collects, preserves, and interprets materials to document and make accessible the histories of families in America.

Created By:Elizabeth

Is anyone else having problems accessing the Early American newspapers series? I keep getting a message asking for authentication required. When I insert my email address and password it tells me they were unable to verify my user name and password.

Is there an issue with site or is it with me? I don't have any trouble getting into the 19th century newspapers. Any advice would be appreciated.

Created By:Elizabeth
For whatever reason I can now access the site again.
User Rank: Moderator

Created By:Ellie Spinney

Glad to hear it, please send an email to webmaster@nehgs.org if you have any problem logging in, in the future.

Website Administrator

NEHGS collects, preserves, and interprets materials to document and make accessible the histories of families in America.

New England Historic Genealogical Society
99 - 101 Newbury Street
Boston, Massachusetts 02116, USA
888-296-3447

© 2010 - 2014 New England Historic Genealogical Society