American Ancestors New England Historic Genealogical Society - Founded 1845 N.E. Historic Genealogical Society Seal View Your Shopping Cart Join NEHGS
Go

Discussion Board

Login
John O Page
User Rank: Beginner

Created By:Sandra Ault
I am trying to find information out on my great Grandfather. His name was Isaac Newton Page born March 31, 1830 in Dracut, Mass. It only list his father as John Page. I am trying to find out who his father was and Mother. I think John O Page of Nottinham West. That is all I have. Any one with help please. I had a Uncle DNA done and it was the same as John Page of Haverhill, Mass. I joined this site to see if I could get any where at all.

User Rank: Beginner

Created By:Stephen

I don't know your location, but try to find the book " the Family Of John Page of Haverhill, Massachusetts", by Lynn M Case and Page Sanderson. The NEHGS library in Boston must have this book, and I found a copy in The Manchester NH Public Library. This book was published in 1978, so the data will most likely be more accurate than some of the older genealogies that were wriiten around the turn of the century. I have Page ancestors, some of whom lived in Nottingham West, which is now the town of Hudson NH. 

Hope this will help.

New England Historic Genealogical Society
99 - 101 Newbury Street
Boston, Massachusetts 02116, USA
888-296-3447

© 2010 - 2014 New England Historic Genealogical Society