American Ancestors New England Historic Genealogical Society - Founded 1845 N.E. Historic Genealogical Society Seal View Your Shopping Cart Join NEHGS
Go

Discussion Board

Login
Great Migration series
User Rank: Beginner

Created By:Sholom Simon
I see that the final volume (7) was published.  (Congrats!).  As for the NEHGS searchable database, volumes 1 through 5 are available.  Is there any word on when we might see vol 6 added to the searchable database?

User Rank: Moderator

Created By:ssturgis
We don't have a definitive schedule yet, but I think the mid-2012 timeframe is a reasonable expectation for publication of this volume as a searchable database (Volume VI, Surnames R-S).
User Rank: Contributor

Created By:Dale H. Cook
To expand on Sam's response, based on my own experience with the Society's site, books published by the Society generally seem to appear online around three years after publication. Books from other publishers may take longer to appear - The Settlers of the Beekman Patent currently runs through ten volumes in print (Vol. 10 was published in 2010), but the most recent volume online is Volume 7 (published in 2003).

Dale H. Cook, Member, NEHGS and MA Society of Mayflower Descendants;
Plymouth Co. MA Coordinator for the USGenWeb Project
Administrator of http://plymouthcolony.net
User Rank: Moderator

Created By:ssturgis
Great Migration Volume 6, R-S is being released as a searchable database this week (June 11).

New England Historic Genealogical Society
99 - 101 Newbury Street
Boston, Massachusetts 02116, USA
888-296-3447

© 2010 - 2014 New England Historic Genealogical Society