Last week’s survey asked whether family history was part of your Thanksgiving. 2,904 people answered this survey. The results are:
- 31%, Yes, we did or discussed genealogical research.
- 4%, Yes, we discussed DNA findings.
- 44%, Yes, we shared family stories.
- 15%, Yes, we shared family photos or home movies.
- 39%, Yes, we shared family recipes and/or ate foods made from traditional family recipes.
- 37%, No, family history was not part of my Thanksgiving this year.
This week’s survey asks how you would characterize your genealogical skill level. Take the survey now!