Member Center HomeAccounts and BillingRecords and SearchMy Profile
How do I add a favorite database?What are saved searches?
Contact our membership office at 1-888-296-3447.View our contact page for other contact information.
1) To add a favorite database to your preferred list, navigate to your profile page by selecting your name, located on the top navigation bar on the website. Halfway down the profile page is the 'Favorite Databases' dropdown.
2) Select the arrow located on the dropdown menu to review the complete list of databases.
3) Select the database you would like to add.
4) Select the 'Add' button
5) The database name will now appear in the box below. You have now successfully added a database to your favorites list!
6) To utilize this time-saving feature, you can find the 'Favorite(s) only' select box located on the database search page.
7) Select the 'Favorite(s) only' checkbox to search only those pre-selected databases.
Did this information answer your question? Please leave your feedback below.