Join today before rates change on July 1, 2016!
For family history enthusiasts who have made a lifelong commitment to pursuing the discovery, documentation, and sharing of their genealogy, NEHGS offers Life Memberships customized to meet your needs. As a community of some of the Society's most dedicated supporters, Life Members play a key role in supporting our mission to advance the study of family history in America and beyond.
I believe in philanthropy and by being a life member of NEHGS, I am able to provide consistent support to the organization that gives so much back to me. NEHGS represents the very best in genealogy and it is my privilege to be a part of it in this way.
—NEHGS Life Member Nancy Maulsby
Benefits of Life Membership
- 3.5 hour consultation with a genealogist to help you advance your research, in person or by phone
- Priority webinar and event registration
- 1-year Family Gift Membership to give to the family of your choice ($119.95 value)
- Sterling silver Life Member lapel pin
- Personalized Life Member Certificate reproduced from NEHGS historical archives
$1,650 tax deductible
Must be 62 years of age to be eligible.
$4,200 tax deductible
Full benefits of Life Membership, but with no age restrictions.
To learn more about Life Membership, contact our Member Services team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-888-296-3447.