For family history enthusiasts who have made a lifelong commitment to pursuing the discovery, documentation, and sharing of their genealogy, NEHGS offers Life Memberships designed to meet your needs. As a community of some of the Society's most dedicated supporters, Life Members play a key role in supporting our mission to advance the study of family history in America and beyond.
I believe in philanthropy and by being a life member of NEHGS, I am able to provide consistent support to the organization that gives so much back to me. NEHGS represents the very best in genealogy and it is my privilege to be a part of it in this way.
—NEHGS Life Member Nancy Maulsby
Life Members and Life Benefactors are closely involved with the NEHGS mission to advance the study of family history in America and beyond. With personal account managers, Life Members and Life Benefactors have special access to NEHGS experts and scholarship and enjoy exclusive benefits.
Benefits of Life Membership
- No longer responsible for annual dues
- 3.5 hour consultation with a genealogist to help you advance your research, in person or by phone
- Priority webinar and event registration
- 1-year Family Gift Membership to give to the family of your choice ($119.95 value)
- Sterling silver Life Member lapel pin
- Personalized Life Member Certificate reproduced from NEHGS historical archives
Additional Benefits of Life Benefactor Membership
- All benefits of Life Membership
- Complimentary admission to our popular “Come Home to New England” program at our research center in Boston
$3,395 tax deductible
Must be 62 years of age to be eligible.
$4,415 tax deductible
Full benefits of Life Membership, but with no age restrictions.
To learn more about Life Membership, contact our Member Services team at email@example.com or 1-888-296-3447.