Last week’s survey asked what century is the greatest interest to you in your genealogical research. 3,686 people responded to this survey. The results are:
- 3%, The sixteenth century or earlier (prior to 1600).
- 15%, The seventeenth century.
- 22%, The eighteenth century.
- 26%, The nineteenth century.
- 2%, The twentieth century.
- 33%, I don’t have a preferred century for my research efforts.
This week’s survey asks what region or country is of the greatest interest to you in your genealogical research. Take the survey now!