Last week’s survey asked about your genealogical resolutions for 2013. 3,138 people answered this survey. The results are:
- 69%, I will organize research papers and files that I have accumulated.
- 52%, I will write up some of my family history.
- 43%, I will share genealogy stories with my family.
- 10%, I will join a new society.
- 28%, I will attend a conference or other genealogical education program.
- 22%, I will take a research trip to a distant repository I have been meaning to visit.
- 34%, I will take a research trip to a location where my ancestors lived.
- 15%, I will take a DNA test for genealogical purposes.
- 22%, I have other genealogical resolutions not listed above.
- 10%, I am not making any genealogical resolutions this year.
This week’s survey asks about what information you would find helpful in writing your family history. Take the survey now!