American Ancestors New England Historic Genealogical Society - Founded 1845 N.E. Historic Genealogical Society Seal View Your Shopping Cart Join NEHGS

Ask a Genealogist

RSS Feed

Confederate Pension records from Tennessee.

 Permanent link
David Allen Lambert

David Allen Lambert
NEHGS Online Genealogist

Question:  Can you direct me to Confederate pensions from Tennessee?


Answer:  To contact the Tenn. State Archives write or visit: Tennessee State Library and Archives Public Service Division, 403 Seventh Avenue North, Nashville, TN 37243-0312 - Tel: 615-741-2764 They can be reached via the internet at: , and you can also find a Pension Index online at


Posted by David Lambert at 05/10/2012 11:52:27 PM | 

New England Historic Genealogical Society
99 - 101 Newbury Street
Boston, Massachusetts 02116, USA

© 2010 - 2014 New England Historic Genealogical Society